Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally Did It

Ok Ok I have been hearing about blogging for months and I have never had the time to really look into. I thought it would be fun way to share with everyone what we have been up to but really didn't know how to go about getting started. And then Deon sends me an email about her page and I ask her about it and she helps me set mine up. Andy saw one last night and said why don't we have one and now we do. It is still a work in progress and I will be adding more as I can. For those who do not know we will be adding an another addition to our family in May. I can't believe that Andy and I have been married 5 years and will soon have a 3rd child. Where does time go. I am currently on best rest with a very active 22 month old. I am blessed that he has for the most part been so good and have friends that are willing to take him outside so he is not always stuck indoors. I look forward to keeping contact with friends and getting in contact with friends we have not seen in while.

1 comment:

Huss Family said...

Hi! It's erin huss from 10th ward. I saw your blog on Kelsey's. I am so happy that you guys are adding another little one to your family! Do you know what you are having? You'll have to post some pictures of your very active 22 month old. I have one too and I can't imagine doing bedrest with her:)