Thursday, February 21, 2008

Aunt Amanda Came and took me to Disneyland!

My sister came for the weekend with Gwen. Matty was so excited about Gwen coming and playing with him. Today Amanda took them to Disneyland for a couple of hours and they had a blast.
Here is Matty and Gwen. One of there favorite poses with their arms around each other.







Matty and Gwen after the tea cups. I get sick on those things. So Aunt Amanda took him on the tea cups today.














Can you pull the sword out of the stone???



Matty are you the King.......













Here is Gwen with Snow White. She loves going to Disneyland just to see the Princesses. I showed her over the summer where there is always 3 princesses ready to take pictures and she wants to go there every time. It just as good as any ride.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Audrey goes to Disneyland for her first time. How fun!