Sunday, July 26, 2009

We Love Ice Cream Sandwiches

Last week while I was at the store Matty tells me that it is so hot and he needs some ice cream. So I looked at the ice cream sandwiches and they were on sale and so I thought I would get them. Matty is my little sweet tooth. He loves anything sweet especially chocolate. Abby likes ice cream but she has never had an ice cream sandwich. Let me say I think we found her new love.

Abby enjoying her ice cream sandwich!

As you can tell that she likes it.....it's all over. I think the messer they are the more they like it. She was even licking her fingers when her sandwich was all gone.

After she licked her fingers the funniest thing.......she started licking the plate clean. We just couldn't stop laughing and she kept licking that plate clean to make sure she didn't leave anything behind.

Matty enjoying his last bite of his ice cream sandwich. To me it looks like he has his hand on a bottle of coke at the same time. What a silly little boy.
Smiling when he was done and wanting more like a true sweet tooth.

3 comments:

Marlo said...

okay I had to do a double take, it's been so long since you've updated!!! my kids couldn't believe that was Abbey... she sure has grown a ton!! such cute pix of the kids and so funny about Abbey! We hope to see more posts soon, we love seeing and hearing about what you guys are up to. Hope your enjoying your summer!
ps your blog looks really cute too!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Hooray...an update!
Abby loves her ice cream...too cute.

Natalie said...

I was so happy to see you posted something. Hope you are having a great summer. We are homesick for Long Beach.