Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 1/2 Weeks Left

Ok!!! Since the doctor put me on bed rest in December I have been a stay at home Mom. Even though I was down on the couch a good portion of the time it has been great to stay at home with Matty until Abby came. It has been so great and I have loved every minute of it. And then in May Abby was born and I was at home with the two of them and it has been great. We have gone to several playdates at the park, gone and had lunch with Daddy, visit family, Gwen came and visited, spent time at Disneyland and the beach, and just had fun together. I was looking at the calander and thought I can't believe I have to go back to teaching in 2 1/2 weeks. It makes me sad that I won't get to spend the whole day with my two babies. I will miss them so much. I can't believe that I have been off 10 months(thank goodness with most of my pay). I wish I could stay home but I know I have to work. I am blessed that I have all holidays off, 3 weeks at christmas, spring break, all summer, and I only work until 2:30. Still if we could afford it I would stay home. Maybe one day but at least I am thankful I listened to promptings to be a teacher so that I am not away as much as if I worked 8-5 job. Where does the time go???????

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How is school going for you?? Sorry I'm so behind on your blog. Life never slows down - does it?! How are the kids doing now that you are back teaching? If there is anything I can do for you let me know!

PS - Love the new family photo on the blog!! Super cute.