Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7 Years Old Today

Dear Drew,
Today you would of turned 7. Where has the time gone. It seems like yesterday that you blessed our family. Like every year we celebrated you on your day. Your brother and sister love you even though they never met you here on earth. They will know you. Abby sees your picture and tells me that's our baby Drew, Mommy. Matty will ask me questions about what you are doing in Heaven. Matty also said that we had to have a chocolate cake because he knows that it's your favorite. Not a day go by that we don't think about you. We miss you so much. I long for the day that I can hold you in my arms. We miss you so much and we know that you are having a Happy Birthday in Heaven!!
We Love You!!



Matty and Abby with Drew's Cake.

1 comment:

Nspired2 said...

May Jesus Bless your family and bring you comfort. I am praying for your family.