Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!! Whose Next!

I've been tagged

What were you doing a decade ago?
I had moved back from Santa Barbara and was settling back into living at home and going to Fresno State. I was very focused on getting done with School and start teaching. I had a plan for school and wanted to get done. I had meet Andy through my friend Kerri but he was just a friend and drove me crazy sometimes. I had learned to play Phase 10 and loved beating Andy in that game. I was working back at K-Mart in Clovis and I think I was working in the cash cage. I really remember taking a ton of classes at Fresno State so I could be done with my degree.

5 things on my to do list?

1-Cut Matty's hair
2- Get some Sleep before the baby comes
3- Unpack all the boxes sitting around in my house
4- Get paperwork sign by my school and doctor for AFLAC
5- Get ready to have a baby next month

5 places I've lived...

1- Fresno, CA
2- Clovis, CA
3- Santa Babara, CA
4- Long Beach, CA

5 Jobs I've had...

1-Wild Water Adventures (aka Clovis Lakes), Catering Supervisor
2-K-Mart
3-Residence Hall at UC Santat Babara
4- A Sub.
5-A K,1,3 Teacher

5 things people don't know about me?

1- I was born with jet black hair that turned blonde
2- I was a tomboy growing up
3- I love taking college classes
4- I feel like I never do enough
5- I am a pack rat. Even though I am getting better at that one!

I tag.......... Melissa, Deon, Natalie, Anne, Erin

2 comments:

Huss Family said...

I didn't know you lived in Santa Barbara! I love it there.

Melissa said...

I can't believe that you had jet black hair that turned blonde. Never heard of that before...CRAZY!